CalmCo Probiotic Drops (16ml)
- Probiotics, or “good” bacteria, aid in the health of your baby’s microbiome or gut flora.
- By administering a daily probiotic, you can help rebalance your baby’s delicate digestive system.
- Research has shown probiotics improve vitamin adsorption, digestion and development of a healthy immune system.
- While probiotics are found in food, the fastest and most effective way to treat your baby’s system is to give them a probiotic supplement.
- It’s important to know that when choosing the probiotic that’s best for your little one that the strains in the supplement are important.
- 5-key strains:
- Bifidobacterium bifidum UABb-10
- Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12
- Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1
- Lactobacillus reuteri UALre-16
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
Causes of Gas
- All babies have gas; some babies simply have more than others.
- Furthermore, some babies have an easier time passing gas, which may stem from a learned or innate ability.
- While a certain amount of gassiness is completely normal, it may be causing your baby discomfort, if you notice tell-tale symptoms, such as abdominal bloating, hard distended belly, frequent burping, spit-ups, hiccups, flatulence and excessive fussiness or restlessness.
- Using the funnel provided, add probiotic powder from the sachet to the bottle and shake well
- Using the syringe provided measure 0.4ml
- Probiotic liquid can be administered into baby’s mouth, bottle or during breastfeeding
- Do not add to bottle or food before heating
- Do no microwave
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken
- Store in a cool, dry place (max 25*C)
- Discard remaining product after 30 days