BIO-KULT PRO-CYAN ADVANCED PROBIOTIC CAPSULES (45)
Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan is an advanced triple action formulation containing cranberry extract, live bacteria and Vitamin A.
Lifestyle changes, stress, medicines and disease can sometimes deplete our beneficial gut bacteria, allowing E.coli to become established and cause damage to the mucous membranes which line the urinary tract. Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan is a triple action formulation scientifically developed with cranberry extract (36mg PACs), two specifically selected live bacteria strains and vitamin A which contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the maintenance of mucous membranes which can be found lining the urinary tract.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
- Suitable for children
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement
- Gluten free
- Made in the UK
Allergen advice: Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Live bacteria (see below)
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)160mcg/capsule**
- Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose)
** provides 20% Nutrient Reference Value / capsule
Live bacteria cultures:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum of 18mg cranberry PACs and 500 million live microorganisms (>5 x 108 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 2.7 billion live microorganisms per gram (>2.7 x 109 CFU/gram).
- Concentration of 500 million live microorganisms viable until end of shelf life.