Alflorex Chewable Probiotics (30)
- 35624 culture has been isolated and characterised by Scientists and Gastroenterologists at Alimentary Health Ltd and the APC Microbiome Institute at University College Cork (one of the world’s leading institutions in human gut health).
- 35624 culture is a naturally occurring bacterial strain. It was originally isolated from a healthy human colon. However, the bacterial make up of each of us is different.
- Most of us do not have 35624™ bacteria as a natural part of our microbiota.
- Through careful study and development of Precision Biotics technologies, we have managed to isolate and extensively characterise 35624 culture and make this very special bacteria available to everybody in Alflorex.
- Alflorex is a natural product with no known interactions so it is safe to take with other medications.
- Extensive clinical studies, including human transit studies, have shown that 35624 culture remains active right through your digestive system in capsule, powder and liquid formats. Human transit studies are the only way to ensure that a culture can survive in the digestive system effectively.
- As live organisms, bacterial cultures sometimes do not get on well together. Research has shown that cocktails of strains may work against each other. These combined strains may interact in complex and unpredictable ways, possibly negating their efficacy. This is why Alflorex contains just one strain.
- Chew one tablet daily