Cranberry Capsules 300mg – Sona (90)
- The anti-adherence action renders the bacteria harmless in the urinary tract.
- Cranberry has also historically been used to prevent kidney stones and “bladder gravel” as well as to remove toxins from the blood.
- Sona cranberry capsules provide the benefits of concentrated cranberries without the unnecessary sugar and calories found in commercial cranberry juices.
- Each Sona cranberry capsules (140 mg) are standardised to provide the equivalent of (3000 mg) of fresh cranberry juice plus (100 mg) of vitamin C for the immune system and anti-oxidant vitamin E.
- Ages 12+: Take 1 or 2 capsules three times daily or as directed by your health professional.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool dry place, 15-25 degrees C, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- A supplement is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
There are no reviews yet.