Bio-Kult Advanced Probiotic Capsules
Bio-Kult is a unique multi-species, multi-strain live bacteria supplement with 14 strains of beneficial bacteria which delivers high concentrations of beneficial bacteria to the gut helping a diverse range of digestive disorders.
- The beneficial bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process
- They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
- The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
- Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time such as while taking antibiotics.
- Live bacteria cultures (see below)
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Vegetable Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Live Bacteria Strains:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2×109CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1×1010 CFU/gram)
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.