About Foley’s Chemist
When Michael John Foley founded Foley’s Chemist on Parnell Street in Dublin City Centre in 1909, he saw that the importance of the chemist’s shop was not just in serving medical needs of the people of Dublin, but in caring for those people: being part of a living local community, and providing a friendly and experienced personal point of contact that people could rely on for advice, information and help.
Although much has changed in the pharmacy business since 1909, this ethos is still at the core of Foley’s Chemist today, 113 years later. Still family owned and still independent, Foley’s Chemist is a community pharmacy that puts the health and wellbeing of our customers at the heart of our business. Our experienced and dedicated staff provides a consistent and personal service, and we are committed to offering top quality care to the local community.
Foley’s Over The Years
Changing with the times…