Acidophilus Complete Capsules – Sona (60)
- Friendly bacteria
- 7 billion micro-organisms per capsule
- 3 strains of bacteria – Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Lactis, Lactobacillus Paracasei
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive tract by maintaining favourable intestinal flora
- Helps restore the beneficial bacterial balance after antibiotics
Importance of Probiotics:
- Increasing the intake of friendly bacteria may help to maintain a healthy digestive tract by altering the intestinal microflora balance.
- In addition to providing sustenance and its nutritive value, AcidoBifidus helps by inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria and restoring a healthy microfloral balance in the gut, especially during and after a course of antibiotics.
- Inulin enhances the growth of some beneficial bacteria and inhibits growth of certain pathogenic bacteria promoting colonic health.
- Sona Acidophilus Complete capsules are made of the highest quality ingredients and provide 7 billion viable organisms per capsule comprising 3 strains.
- These friendly bacteria colonise the gut and help re-establish and maintain a favourable intestinal flora.
- As a dietary supplement: take ONE capsule daily.
- During and after antibiotic courses:
- Take ONE-THREE capsules per day during and for at least 15 days after completing a course of antibiotics.
- Take between antibiotic doses and up to 1 hour after a meal.
- Capsules may be opened and contents emptied into a cold drink or yogurt for children.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight and refrigerate after opening.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- A supplement is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
There are no reviews yet.