SONA ACIDOPHILUS COMPLETE CAPSULES (60)
- Friendly bacteria
- 7 billion micro-organisms per capsule
- 3 strains of bacteria – Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Lactis, Lactobacillus Paracasei
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive tract by maintaining favourable intestinal flora
- Helps restore the beneficial bacterial balance after antibiotics
Why take this?
Within our bowel, there are 1 to 2kg of bacteria which are important in keeping us healthy. The microflora has an important role to play in digestive and immune health. Increasing the intake of friendly bacteria may be beneficial in helping to maintain a healthy digestive tract by favourably altering the intestinal microflora balance. In addition to providing sustenance and its nutritive value, AcidoBifidus helps by inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria and restoring a healthy microfloral balance in the gut, especially during and after a course of antibiotics. Additionally, Inulin enhances the growth and activities of selected beneficial bacteria or inhibits growth or activities of certain pathogenic bacteria, hence promoting colonic health. Sona Acidophilus Complete capsules are made of the highest quality and provide 7 billion viable organisms per capsule, including 3 strains. These friendly bacteria colonise the gut and help re-establish and maintain a favourable intestinal flora, especially during and after a course of antibiotics.
How to use
- As a dietary supplement: take ONE capsule daily.
- During and after antibiotic courses: Take ONE-THREE capsules per day during and for at least 15 days after completing a course of antibiotics. Take between antibiotic doses and up to 1 hour after a meal. Capsules may be opened and contents emptied into a cold drink or yogurt for children. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight and refrigerate after opening.Keep out of the reach of children. A supplement is not a replacement for a healthy diet.