Activated Charcoal Tablets – Sona (60)
- Particularly useful for people suffering from flatulence and other digestive discomforts.
- Activated charcoal itself is not absorbed by the body.
- Instead, it travels through the digestive system binding with and adsorbing cholesterol, toxins and other wastes and helps in their elimination from the body.
- Due to its great inner surface it can adsorb almost anything it contacts.
- Studies have shown that activated charcoal significantly reduces symptoms of bloating and abdominal cramps attributable to gaseousness.
- Sona Activated Charcoal capsules incorporate the benefits of activated charcoal to provide natural support to sustain a healthy digestive system.
- Ages 12+: Take TWO-FOUR capsules at least 30 minutes before a meal and TWO-FOUR capsules shortly after a meal, or as directed by your health professional.
- Take Two hours before or after taking any prescription medication or vitamin/mineral supplement.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool dry place, 15-25 degrees C, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- A supplement is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
There are no reviews yet.