L Lysine Tablets 500mg – Sona (60)
- L-Lysine helps in the collagen formation and tissue repair, and is therefore good for those recovering from surgery and sports injuries as it helps to repair muscle protein.
- It has also been proven to lowers high serum triglyceride levels.
- L-Lysine is most commonly used for the treatment and prevention of colds sores and mouth ulcers.
- L-Lysine inhibits normal replication of Herpes simplex virus (HSV), shortening the normal course and duration of the disease.
- L-Lysine cannot be manufactured in the body. It is therefore vital that adequate amounts be included in the diet.
- Sona L-Lysine 500mg is made of the highest quality, providing 500mg of L-Lysine per tablet.
- Adults: As a dietary supplement take TWO tablets daily with the main meal of the day or as directed by your health professional.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool dry place, 15-25 degrees C, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- A supplement is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.