B Complex Tablets Time Release – Sona (30)
- B Vitamins contribute to many functions in the body for example: energy yeilding metabolim, the normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function and mental function, normal hair, vision and skin, normal lipid metabolism, homocysteine metabolism, function of the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Sona B Complex is Time Release – It releases its nutrients over a prolonged period of time thus allowing the body a longer period during which to absorb and utilize these nutrients as recommended by nutritionists.
- It is also vegetarian suitable.
- Ages 12+: Take 1 tablet with main meal of the day or as directed by your health professional.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult with their doctors before taking this or any other supplement.
- Store in a cool dry place, 15 – 25 degrees C, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- A supplement is not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet.
There are no reviews yet.