BRUPRO TABLETS (48)
- Ibuprofen 200mg per tablet
- Adults and children over 12 years old.
- Elderly patients should consult their doctor or pharmacist about side effects and medication interactions before using Brupro
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- Take 2 tablets followed by 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours.
- Take after food
- Do take more than 6 tablets in any 24-hour period.
- Brupro are suitable for short term use only.
- If symptoms persist longer than 3 days or if new symptoms occur, stop treatment at once and consult your doctor.
- If you have or ever have had a stomach ulcer or other digestive system disorder.
- If you are allergic to Ibuprofen or to aspirin or to any NSAIDS.
- If you suffer from heart, liver or kidney disease.
- If you are pregnant
- Stomach discomfort
- Always take after food if possible