ANADIN ANALGESIC TABLETS (24)
- Aspirin 325mg per tablet – a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) for pain & inflammation
- Caffeine 15mg
- adults and adolescents over 16 years old.
- Elderly patients should consult their doctor or pharmacist before taking Anadin
- Adults and children over 16 years:
- Take 2 tablets every 3 to 4 hours if necessary.
- Take after food if possible
- Do take more than 12 tablets in any 24 hour period.
- Prolonged use without medical supervision could be harmful.
- If symptoms persist more than 3 days or if you experience any worsening of symptoms, you should discontinue treatment and consult your doctor.
- KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE EACH OF CHILDREN.
- READ THE PATIENT LEAFLET BEFORE TAKING THIS MEDICATION.
Do not take Anadin if:
- If you have or ever have had a stomach ulcer or other digestive system disorder.
- If you have worsening asthma, rash or rhinitis associated with aspirin.
- If you are allergic to Ibuprofen or to aspirin or to any NSAIDS.
- If you suffer from heart, liver or kidney disease.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- This medication is not suitable during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Anadin may cause some some stomach discomfort. Do not take on an empty stomach.
- Anadin may affect how blood clotting. It is possible that taking Anadin may cause easy bruising or bleeding.
- If you have any difficulty breathing or develop a rash or swollen facial features or runny nose after taking Anadin, stop taking this medication and consult your doctor immediately.