DICLAC RELIEF GEL
- Localised forms of soft tissue rheumatism
- Trauma of tendons, ligaments, muscle and joints e.g. due to sprains, strains and bruises
- Diclofenac 1%
- Adults and children 14 years and over
- Diclac Relief Gel should be rubbed gently into the skin around the painful or swollen area.
- Depending on the size of the site to be treated, 2-4 g (a circular shaped mass approximately 2.0-2.5cm in diameter) should be applied 3-4 times daily.
- After application the hands should be washed unless they are the site being treated.
- You may notice a slight cooling effect when you rub the gel into the skin.
- Children aged 14 years and over
- If this product is required for more than 7 days for pain relief or if the symptoms worsen consult your doctor.
- Use the lowest dose which controls the inflammation/pain and for the shortest possible period of time.
- Never exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not take by mouth.
- Do not get the gel into your eyes. If this happens rinse your eyes with clean water and tell your doctor.
- Diclac Relief Gel must be applied to intact skin and not be rubbed into open wounds, cuts or any other area where the skin is abnormal.
- After rubbing the gel into the skin, do not cover with bandages or sticking plaster.