SUDAFED 0.1% NASAL SPRAY SOLUTION (15ML)
A fast-acting, long-lasting nasal spray to help clear blocked-up noses.
By targeting nasal mucus directly, Sudafed Nasal Spray Solution is clinically proven to start relieving congestion within minutes. One application of the nasal spray can help you breathe easy for up to 10 hours. And because you only need to take it 2-3 times a day, it won’t interrupt your busy schedule.
The main active ingredient in Sudafed Nasal Spray Solution is a decongestant called xylometazoline, which quickly gets to work on mucus congestion when sprayed directly into your nose. Sudafed Nasal Spray Solution is fast, effective and long lasting.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 spray into each nostril 2 or 3 times daily. Only use in children 6-12 years when simple measures have failed to provide adequate relief and after consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Children under 6 years – Not recommended
- Consultant your doctor before use if your are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist, discontinue treatment and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Does not use continuously for more than 7 days.