SUDAPRO HEADCOLD TABLETS 200MG/30MG (12)
Targets 3 symptoms of a head cold: Blocked nose, Pressure & Headache. When you’re suffering from a Head Cold, pressure builds up in your head, making it feel swollen and heavy. Sudapro Headcold tablets have been specially designed to help unblock your nose, relieve the feeling of pressure and heaviness in the head and get you feeling like your normal self again.
Sudapro Headcold tablets are here to help clear your headcold. Relieves congestion, pressure and pain.
- Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride – used in the treatment of nasal congestion. The vasoconstriction action makes it effective in the treatment of congestion.
- Ibuprofen – the anti-inflammatory and painkiller, offers relief from pain and headaches.
- Adults and children 15 years and over: 1 tablet every 6 hours. For more severe symptoms the dose can be increased to 2 tablets every 6 hours.
- Children under 15 years: Not recommended
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.