BRUPRO TABLETS 400MG IBUPROFEN (24)
- Ibuprofen 400mg: a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) that relieve pain and lowers fever.
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- Take one tablet, then if necessary one tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 3 tablets in 24hours.
- Children under 12years:
- Not recommended.
- Refer to adult dosing.
- If you have liver or kidney problems however, your dose may need to be adjusted in which case you should contact your doctor for advice.
- Always take this medicine as described in the leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has advised
- Take your tablets with a glass of water, preferably with or after food.
- The tablets can be divided into equal doses.
Not Suitable for:
- if you have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- if you are allergic to Ibuprofen, to any of the ingredients, or to aspirin or other painkillers.
- if you are taking other NSAID painkillers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- Ask your pharmacist if you
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
- Are a smoker.
- Are pregnant.
- Warning: do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not store above 25ºC.
- Store in the original pack.
- KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.