LEMSIP MAX COUGH & COLD SACHETS 1000MG/200MG (5)
For the relief of symptoms associated with colds or flu including chesty cough.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 sachet every 4 – 6 hours. For oral use. Pour one sachet of power into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetener.
Do not exceed 4 sachets in 24 hours.
Not recommended for under 12 years.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE!
- Paracetamol 1000mg, the action is Analgesic & Antipyretic for the relief of Headache, sore throat, fever, body aches & pains
- Guaifenesin 200mg, the action of Expectorant for the relief of a chesty cough.
- Total sugars 2.0g in a base including ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), pulverised sucrose, aspartame (E951), sodium citrate, citric acid, curcumin, lemon flavor, saccharin dosium and caster sugar.
- Contains a source of phenylalanine. May be harmful for people who have phenylketonuria.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Do not take if: allergic to any of the ingredients.
- See leaflet enclosed for further information.