GINKGO-BILOBA 100MG TABLETS PHARMA NORD (60)
Ginkgo-Biloba Pharma Nord is a traditional herbal remedy in pharmaceutical quality. It consists of coated tablets, each containing 100 mg of refined dry Ginkgo leaf extract. They have up to 27 mg of flavone glycosides, 3.4mg of ginkgolides and 3.2mg of bilobalides. Ginkgo-Biloba Pharma Nord is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to alleviate the symptoms of poor blood flow in conditions such as cold hands and feet, exclusively based upon long-standing use.
Characteristics of Ginkgo-Biloba Pharma Nord
Ginkgo-Biloba Pharma Nord makes it possible to improve the flow of blood through the brain and blood vessels of the body. That way, cells are supplied with more oxygen and nutrients to stimulate the functions of the body and brain. Many people find Ginkgo-Biloba to be helpful against cold hands and feet.
The high content of active compounds makes it possible to obtain the desired effect with 1 tablet twice a day.
When the blood supply to the cells and tissue is reduced, it may give a tendency to cold hands and feet. Ginkgo-Biloba Pharma Nord is a traditional herbal product, which can help in these conditions. Because of the increased bleeding risk, it is advised not to use Ginkgo products prior to planned surgery.
Remember that health problems which require treatment should always be supervised by a physician.
Warm hands with Ginkgo-Biloba Pharma Nord
Without Ginkgo-Biloba Pharma Nord: After 10 minutes the skin temperature increases from 12.6 to approx. 20°
After using Ginkgo-Biloba Pharma Nord: After 10 minutes the skin temperature increases from approx. 13.8° to approx. 30.9° C
The thermal photography shown above depicts the flow of blood through the hands of a person before and after taking Ginkgo-Biloba Pharma Nord. The hands are submerged in 7° cold water for two minutes and photographed shortly after. After 10 minutes, the hands are photographed again.
Ginkgo, also known as Maidenhair Tree, originates from Southeast Asia. For centuries, extract from the leaves of this tree has been used for therapeutic purposes. This tree, which is not related to any existing tree species, has existed for 240 million years and is occasionally referred to as “a living fossil”. It is extremely sturdy and grows easily to a height of 30-40 meters. The Ginkgo tree came to Europe in the 17th century. Its characteristic fan-shaped, bi-lobed leaves contain several active ingredients, of which ginkgoflavone glycosides and terpene lactones are believed to constitute those with the therapeutic properties.
- Traditional herbal medicinal product used to alleviate the symptoms of poor blood flow in conditions such as cold hands and feet, exclusively based upon long-standing use.
- Take 1 tablet twice daily. Preferably after a meal, tablets should be swallowed whole. For oral use only. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Not for use in children or adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Dietary supplements should not replace a varied diet.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose,
- Ginkgo biloba L. extract,
- strengthening agent: talc, silicon dioxide,
- glazing agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose,
- colour: titanium dioxide,
- anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Do not take this product if
- Ginkgo-Biloba can slow blood clotting – DO NOT take if you are taking any anticoagulants (Warfarin, Apixaban, Rivaroxaban etc.) or long term NSAIDs (Ibuprofen, Diclofenac etc.) – Check with your pharmacist if you are unsure if you are taking medications like these.
- You are allergic to ginkgo biloba extract or any of the other ingredients.
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If your symptoms worsen or persist after 2 weeks of taking Ginkgo-Biloba Pharma Nord, inform your doctor.
Always read the leaflet.