Sidena – 50mg Sildenafil
Sidena tablets contains sildenafil, the same active ingredient as the prescribed medicine, and is available in 50mg strength in packs of four or eight tablets. Sidena should start to work within 30-60 minutes. Sexual stimulation is required. Always read the label.*
Sidena is for men who have erectile dysfunction symptoms. It’s for men who are fit enough for sex, but who are unable to get or maintain an erection hard enough for sexual intercourse. However, it may not be right for everyone. It should not be taken my men who:
- take any of the medications listed in the medication use section below
- have any of the medical conditions listed in the medical conditions section below
- experience any symptoms listed in the cardiovascular health section below.
If you answer yes to any of the questions in the 3 sections below you should consult your GP for further assistance as Sidena may not be suitable for you.
You can buy Sidena online now, simply add the medicine to your basket after confirming above that you don’t take any medications, have medical conditions or experience cardiovascular symptoms that would make Sidena unsuitable for you. Your Sidena can be sent in discreet packaging to you or you can choose to collect in store.
*Sidena contains 50mg sildenafil and is sold under the supervision of a pharmacist and subject to eligibility. For erectile dysfunction in adult men. Always read the leaflet.
- Has your doctor advised that you are not fit enough for physical and/or sexual activity?
- Do you feel breathless or experience chest pain with light or moderate physical activity, such as walking briskly for 20 minutes or climbing two flights of stairs?
- Have you had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months?
- Do you have any other heart problems or are you under the care of a doctor for any of the following:
- Low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Unstable angina (chest pain), irregular heart beat or palpitation (arrhythmia)
- A problem with one of the valves in your heart (valvular heart disease)
- A problem where the heart muscle becomes inflamed and does not work as well as it should (cardiomyopathy)
- Heart problems causing blood flow issues (e.g. Left ventricular outflow obstruction, aortic narrowing) or severe cardiac failure
- Are you taking nitrates (Nicorandil or other nitric oxide donors e.g. glycerly trinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate or isosorbide dinitrate) for chest pain?
- Are you using drug called “poppers” for recreational use (e.g. Amyl Nitrate)?
- Are you taking Riociguat or other guanylate cyclase stimulators for lung problems?
- Are you taking Ritonavir (for HIV infection)?
- Are you taking CYP3A4 inhibitors e.g. Saquinavir (to treat HIV infection), Cimetidine (a heartburn treatment), Itraconazole or Ketoconazole (to treat fungal infections), Erythromycin or Rifampicin (antibiotics) or Diltiazem (for high blood pressure)?
- Are you taking alpha-blockers, such as Alfuzosin, Doxazosin or Tamsulosin, which are medicines to treat urinary problems due to enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia) or occasionally to treat high blood pressure?
- Do you have Peyronie’s Disease or any other deformation of the penis?
- Have you ever had loss of vision because of damage to the optic nerve (such as non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy [NAION]) or have an inherited eye disease (such as retinitis pigmentosa)?
- Do you have galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption?
- Do you have previously diagnosed hepatic (liver) disease (including cirrhosis of the liver) or severe renal (kidney) impairment?
- Do you have any of the following: sickle cell anaemia, multiple myeloma or leukaemia?
- Do you have any bleeding issues (e.g. Haemophilia) or have an active stomach ulcer?