Kwells Travel Sickness Tablets (12)
- Hyoscine Hydrobromide temporarily reduces the effect of movement on the balance organs of the inner ear and the nerves responsible for nausea.
- Kwells Hyoscine Travel Sickness Tablets can be used by adults and children over 10 years.
- take one tablet every 6 hours as required. Do not take more than three times in 24 hours.
- should consult a doctor before taking this medication.
- Children over 10 years
- take half or one tablet every 6 hours as required. Do not give your child more than three tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not take Kwells Hyoscine Travel Sickness Tablets if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or breast feeding unless recommended by your doctor.
Not suitable for:
- Allergy to hyoscine hydrobromide or any of the other ingredients
- Blockage of intestines (paralytic ileus)
- Narrowing of stomach outlet (pyloric stenosis)
- Myasthenia gravis
- Enlarged prostate gland
- Kwells may cause drowsiness.
- If affected, do not drive or use machinery.
- blurred vision
- dilated pupils
- dry mouth
- increase body temperature