FungeX® Fungal Nail Plaster – Medicare (14)
- Medicare FungeX Fungal Nail Plasters provide expert care through the continual release of the clinically proven ingredients for a maximum of 6-8 hours
- Provide excellent moisturising effects, promote the improved appearance of discoloured and deformed nails, gently smooths the outer layers of the nail plate, and prevents the re-growth of fungal infection by changing the nail’s micro-environment.
- The specially designed shape of the plaster also provides a convenient, simple and effective spot-on application.
- Treats nail fungus and discoloured, deformed nails
- Comfortable, specifically designed nail shaped plaster
- Easy and precise spot-on application
- Gently smooths the outer layers of the nail plate
- Prevents the re-growth of fungal infection
- 30% faster growth of the nail
- Clinical research showed visible results within 2 weeks
- Clinically proven formula
- Box contains 14 plasters in a resealable pouch
- Apply plaster once daily, preferably before bedtime.
- Clean the affected area and remove any nail varnish, dust or oils
- Remove transparent plastic sticker from plaster.
- Remove next thin sticker situated on the nail shaped patch.
- Position the nail shaped patch on the centre of the affected nail.
- Wrap the sides of the plaster around either side of the affected finger/toe, then fold the upper part over the top.
- Leave the plaster on the affected area for 8 hours for the best results.
- Urea, 1.3-Butylene Glycol, Fumaric Acid.