COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (1 Test)
- 1 x Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test
- Rotate the lid of the sample extraction buffer bottle to open.
- Squeeze all of the extraction buffer into the extraction tube
- Tube can held in place in the pre-cut tube stand in the outer packaging
- Gently open the swab packaging
- Insert the swab tip into one nostril – swab should be inserted no less than 2.5cm from the edge of the nostril.
- Roll the swab 3-4 times along the mucosa inside the nostril
- Leave the swab in the nostril for several seconds
- Using the same swab repeat this process in the other nostril
- This may feel uncomfortable, do not insert the swab any further if you feel strong resistance or pain.
- Place the swab in the extraction tube, roll the swab 3-5 times and then leave in the tube for 1 minute.
- Pinch the extraction as you take out the swab to remove as much solution as possible
- Install the nozzle top of the extraction tube tightly
- Open the pouch and remove the test card (Once opened the test card must be used immediately)
- Add 4 drops from the extraction tube to the specimen well of the card – marked (S)
- Read the results at 15-20 minutes – (Results after 20 minutes may not be accurate)
- Lines will appear in the Control Zone (C) and Test Zone (T) as the sample liquid flows through the test card
- A line in both C & T zones is a positive result even if the lines are very faint.
- A line in the C zone and none in the T zone is negative
- There must always be a line in the Control Zone (C) or the test has not worked – repeat with a new card if this occurs.