Neilmed ClearCanal Complete Kit
- This product is intended for use on adults and children over 12 years of age.
- Consult your physician for use on children under 12.
- Tilt head sideways and place 10 drops into each ear canal by squeezing the plastic dropper bottle provided with this system. The tip of bottle should not enter ear canal.
- Keep drops in ear for 10 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing enclosed ear plugs in ears.
- It is normal to feel warmth in inner ear.
- Remove ear plugs.
- Attach the special drainage collection cup to the canister to avoid the rinse solution dripping out of your ear.
- Flush ears with the NeilMed ClearCanal specially designed actuator nozzle for 10 seconds or as desired to achieve adequate flushing.
- Gently tilt head side to side to drain out residual liquid & dry ears with a clean dry towel wrapped on a finger
- On rare instances, individuals may experience pressure in the ears. If this occurs, stop rinsing. If symptoms persist please seek medical attention or contact NeilMed® directly.
- Maximum of twice per week, or as recommended by your physician.
- 1 Can Sterile Saline Spray 177ml
- 1 Bottle of Ear Drops 15ml
- 1 Drainage Collection Cup and 2 Ear Plugs