Compressor Nebuliser V1 – Medicare
- This highly effective nebuliser combines a short inhalation time with intelligent medication delivery thanks to its powerful compressor.
- The compressor generates a steam of compressed air which breaks up liquid medication and converts it into a mist so it can be easily and more effectively inhaled by the patient through the mask, nosepiece or mouthpiece.
- 5µm particle size
- 0.25ml/min flow rate
- 8ml medicine capacity
- Low Noise
- Suitable for people with respiratory illnesses such as:
- Cystic Fibrosis
What is a nebuliser?
- A nebuliser is a device that converts certain medications or sterile saline solutions from liquid form to a mist so that a person may inhale it into their lungs.
- The purpose of a nebuliser is similar to that of an asthma inhaler and is used as an alternative to a metered dosage from an inhaler
Why would I use a nebuliser?
- Nebulised therapy is often used to give high doses of reliever medication in emergency situations and can also be used as a more comfortable and effective delivery system of medication on a regular basis.
- A nebuliser will turn your medicine into a mist, making it easy and pleasant to breathe the medicine directly into your lungs.
- Taking slow, deep breaths for 10 to 15 mins allows the medicine to be fully absorbed into the lungs.
- Nebulisers are often used by people with respiratory conditions such as COPD, Asthma and Cystic Fibrosis.
What are the benefits of using a nebuliser?
- One of the key benefits of inhalation is the fact that the medication is delivered directly into the respiratory tract, allowing for a high drug concentration in the target area.
- Nebulising medication can even have a greater clinical effect compared to similar or larger doses delivered orally (tablets) or by subcutaneous injection.
- Studies have also shown that this can lead to better treatment results than using inhalers alone.
- Atomiser x 1
- Mouthpiece x 1
- Connecting Tube (1.5m) x 1
- Adult Mask x 1
- Child Mask x 1
- Nosepiece x 1
- Filters x 10