SUDAFED DECONGESTANT 30MG/5ML SYRUP (100ML)
Sudafed Decongestant Syrup contains Pseudoephedrine which helps clear stuffy noses, catarrh, blocked sinuses and sinus pressure associated with colds, flu and allergies without causing drowsiness.
How to use:
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Take two 5ml spoons every 4-6 hours. Max 4 times in 24 hours.
- Children 6-12 years old: Take one 5ml spoon four times daily.
- Children under 6 years old: Not recommended
- Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.