REGAINE FOR WOMEN EXTRA STRENGTH FOAM – 5% MINOXIDIL (2x60G)
While certain lifestyle factors can have an impact on your hair loss, hereditary is usually the most likely cause.
- Female Pattern Hair Loss, known as Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA), is a genetic condition that shortens the time that hair spends actively growing.
- AGA causes the hair follicles to become smaller. Gradually, thinner, light-coloured hairs will replace your large, darker hairs.
- Women with Female Pattern Hair Loss experience a general hair loss, with the most extensive hair loss occurring on the top of the head.
- The Savin Scale of measuring hair loss shows how the progression of hair loss typically occurs..
- Those who are younger or have been losing hair for a short period of time are likely to experience the best results when using REGAINE® for Women.
- Temporary hair loss, known as Telogen Effluvium, happens when stress, diet, a hormonal imbalance, or a traumatic event causes hair follicles to remain in the resting state; these result in increased hair shedding and a temporary hair loss across the whole scalp.
- While the amount of time someone stays in Telogen Effluvium varies, once the root cause has been corrected, hair should return to its previous thickness.
- After pregnancy
- During pregnancy most women find that their hair is thicker and fuller.
- However, after giving birth it is common for hair to fall out, sometimes in large amounts.
- As a woman’s whole body returns to its pre-pregnancy state, hair will return to normal.
- Alopecia Areata:
- an autoimmune disorder, is recognizable by well-defined patches of hair loss that may happen quickly and lead to complete hair loss.
- If your customer has no history of hair loss in their family and are experiencing this kind of hair loss, they should consult a doctor.
- Clinically visible results may be seen in as little as 12 weeks
- Pharmacy product only
- A clinically proven treatment for Female Pattern Hair Loss
- 8 out of 10 dermatologists recommend Regaine
- Developed in over six years of research and tested in clinical studies across five countries
- More than 80% of women studied experienced hair regrowth
- Strengthens and revitalises the hair follicle to grow new, thicker hair
- The images are three examples of results from the clinical trial