REGAINE FOR WOMEN EXTRA STRENGTH 5% FOAM (2x60G)
Hair loss in women is surprisingly common, an estimated one in four women experience hair loss. While certain lifestyle factors can have an impact on your hair loss, hereditary is usually the most likely cause.
1. Hereditary: Female Pattern Hair Loss, known as Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA), is a genetic condition that shortens the time that hair spends actively growing. AGA causes the hair follicles to become smaller. Gradually, thinner, light-coloured hairs will replace your large, darker hairs. Women with Female Pattern Hair Loss experience a general hair loss, with the most extensive hair loss occurring on the top of the head. The Savin Scale of measuring hair loss shows how the progression of hair loss typically occurs..
Those who are younger or have been losing hair for a short period of time are likely to experience the best results when using REGAINE® for Women.
2. Non-hereditary: Temporary hair loss, known as Telogen Effluvium, happens when stress, diet, a hormonal imbalance, or a traumatic event causes hair follicles to remain in the resting state; these result in increased hair shedding and a temporary hair loss across the whole scalp. While the amount of time someone stays in Telogen Effluvium varies, once the root cause has been corrected, hair should return to its previous thickness.
3. After pregnancy: During pregnancy most women find that their hair is thicker and fuller. However, after giving birth it is common for hair to fall out, sometimes in large amounts. As a woman’s whole body returns to its pre-pregnancy state, hair will return to normal.
4. Alopecia Areata: an autoimmune disorder, is recognizable by well-defined patches of hair loss that may happen quickly and lead to complete hair loss. If your customer has no history of hair loss in their family and are experiencing this kind of hair loss, they should consult a doctor.
• Clinically visible results may be seen in as little as 12 weeks
• Pharmacy product only
• A clinically proven treatment for Female Pattern Hair Loss
• 8 out of 10 dermatologists recommend REGAINE®
• Developed in over six years of research and tested in clinical studies across five countries
• More than 80% of women studied experienced hair regrowth
• Strengthens and revitalises the hair follicle to grow new, thicker hair
• The images are three examples of results from the clinical trial