Optrex Clear Eyes Drops (10ml)
Fast acting and long lasting.
- The product contains the active ingredient naphazoline hydrochloride which belongs to a group of medicines called vasoconstrictors which act by narrowing the blood vessels in the eye, thereby reducing redness.
- Works almost instantly to reduce redness
- Apply one drop to the affected eye(s) when required
- Optrex Clear Eyes should not be used if there is an eye condition characterised by continued redness, pain or blurring of vision.
- Optrex Clear Eyes should not be used if there is raised pressure inside the eyeball (glaucoma), damage to the corneas, inflammation of the iris (acute iritis) or any other serious eye disease.
- If there is any eye pain, vision changes, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 24 hours, use of the product should be discontinued and the doctor or pharmacist should be informed.
- Discontinue use prior to use of anaesthetics which sensitise the myocardium to sympathomimetics (e.g. cyclopropane, halothane).
- As with other sympathomimetics, use with caution in the presence of hypertension, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, cardiovascular abnormalities and arteriosclerosis.
- Contains benzalkonium chloride which may cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with soft contact lenses; remove contact lenses prior to application and wait at least 15 minutes before re-insertion; known to discolour soft contact lenses.
There are no reviews yet.