REPLENS MD VAGINAL MOISTURISER SINGLE USE (6)
Replens MD Vaginal Moisturiser
- For vaginal health and moisture
- Oestrogen hormone free
- Longer lasting vaginal moisturiser
2-in-1 symptomatic relief from Vaginal Atrophy & Dryness
- 2 weeks supply
- Up to 3 days of long-lasting relief per single application
- 6 single-use pre-filled applicators
Vaginal dryness? – Embrace Life with Confidence!
Vaginal dryness (Vaginal Atrophy) is a very common condition that can affect women of any age and is also a natural part of the process.
Some of the common causes of vaginal dryness include:
- Childbirth, breast-feeding
- Tampon use
- Excessive exercise
Caused by a lack of the natural moisture which originates inside the vagina, vaginal dryness symptoms can often include discomfort, itching, burning and pain during intercourse.
Managing Vaginal Atrophy & Dryness symptoms effectively is now possible with ReplensMD: the clinically proven longer lasting Vaginal Moisturiser.
Unlike most others lotions and lubricant based solutions ReplensMD acts directly to the source of the problem, by delivering continuous moisture, making each single application last up to 3 days.
Its 2-in-1 effective formula treats vaginal dryness in 3 steps by:
- Replenishing vaginal moisture
- Rejuvenating the existing dry cells
- Supplementing the body’s natural lubrication.
When applied internally just three times a week, ReplensMD provides continuous moisture and comfort. Its regular use helps to maintain vaginal health.
The pre-filled applicators enable you to place hyienically the right amount of ReplensMD exactly where it is needed, high up, inside the vagina.
ReplensMD is hormone free and safe to use with condoms (natural rubber latex, polyisoprene, and polyurethane)
How to use
- Always read the product information before use.
- ADULT USE ONLY: Apply once every 3 days, preferably in the morning.
- APPLIED INTERNALLY just 3 times a week Replens MD provides continuous moisture and comfort. Its regular use helps to maintain vaginal health.
- DIRECTIONS: See enclosed leaflet for instructions.