NICE ‘N EASY SEMI PERMANENT COLOURS 24 SHAMPOOS
Nice ‘N Easy Semi-Permanent 24 Washes hair colour gives you a natural and healthy-looking colour result. Ideal for the ones who are getting their hair coloured for the first time, it’s system, with aloe vera and oils, leaves no visible root line, as the colour will gradually wash away. So no long-term commitment.
- Natural & healthy-looking colour and shine
- Nice ‘n easy semi-permanent no ammonia hair colourant
- Enriches your own natural hair colour and blends away grey in just 15 minutes
- Lasts up to 24 shampoos
- Ammonia free
How to use
- Do a patch test 48 hours before colouring.
- When you’re ready to colour, pour the colour Blend Formula into the colour Blend Activator and close the cap.
- With your gloves on, place a finger over the applicator bottle and shake!
- If you colour every 1-3 months with a similar shade, part your hair into sections and apply colour mixture onto the new growth root area only, working from the front to the back of your head.
- Leave the colour mixture on the new root growth area for 20 minutes
- Apply remaining colour mixture to the rest of the hair, working through hair from roots to tips to ensure full saturation. Let it develop for an additional 5 minutes. Total application time is 25 minutes.
- Tips: For stubborn greys, leave on for an additional 10 minutes.
- Rinse and shampoo. Apply a quarter-size amount of CC+ ColourSeal Conditioner. Leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse. Use remaining conditioner once a week after shampooing.
Hazards and Cautions
- BUY THE PRODUCT 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE AND CONDUCT AN ALLERGY ALERT TEST EVERY TIME YOU COLOUR EVEN IF YOU HAVE USED COLOURING PRODUCTS BEFORE. If you have a known hair dye allergy, do not use this product unless approved by your dermatologist. Read and follow enclosed instructions.
- This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Temporary “”black henna”” tattoos may increase your risk. Do not use on persons under the age of 16. Do not use if you have: – a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp, – ever experienced any skin reaction after colouring your hair or after a “”henna”” tattoo. In case of any reaction or if in doubt, consult a doctor before using this product. Rinse well after application. Avoid any contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
- Aqua/ Water/ Eau, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonia, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ammonium Sulfate, Parfum/ Fragrance, Sodium Sulfite, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, 2-Methylresorcinol, Steareth-200, 2-Methoxymethyl-p-Phenylenediamine, p-Aminophenol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Linalool