CO-ENZYME Q10 30MG – NATURES AID (30)
- Did you know that enzymes play an important role in all our bodies?
- They help to digest food, break down nutrients, unlock energy and facilitate complex cellular reactions.
- To function, enzymes need the support of co-enzymes.
- One of the most important co-enzymes is Co-Enzyme-Q10 (Co-Q-10).
- It is produced and stored in every cell of your body, and research has indicated that it plays many different roles.
- Our Co-Q-10 30mg is combined with sunflower oil, rather than soya to ensure this supplement is free from common allergens.
- As well as being soya free we can also assure you that Natures Aid Co-Q-10 is free from gluten, dairy, corn, nuts and contains no GMO.
- Based in sunflower oil for optimum absorption.
Statins and CoQ10
- Popular cholesterol lowering medications known as ‘Statins’ inhibit the production of CoQ10 in the body so it is especially important for people taking one of these to supplement CoQ10 to prevent fatigue.