Fybogel Orange Sachets
- Each sachet of Fybogel Orange holds a single dose of granules containing 3.5g ispaghula husk BP as the active ingredient.
- Each sachet also contains citric acid- potassium bicarbonate- sodium bicarbonate- polysorbate 80- silica colloidal anhydrous and orange flavour.
- Fybogel Orange is coloured with beta carotene and riboflavin sodium phosphate and is sweetened with aspartame and saccharin sodium.
- Mix with water to form an orange-flavoured drink.
- Fill a glass with approximately 150ml (¼ pint) of cold water.
- Pour in the required amount (see dosage below).
- Stir well and drink straight away, preferably after meals.
- Adults and Children over 12
- One sachet or 2 level 5ml spoonfuls of Fybogel
- Read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Do not take Fybogel Orange if:
- Your doctor has told you that you are suffering from a blockage of the bowel (intestinal obstruction or faecal impaction) or muscle weakness of the bowel wall (colonic atony).
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Your Doctor has told you that you have phenylketonuria, because the product is sweetened with aspartame, which contains a source of phenylalanine. This may be harmful for people with phenylketonuria.