femSense Ovulation Tracker – Medicare (1)
- Disposable temperature patch is worn under the arm for a period of up to 7 days when a woman is most fertile, during this time it continuously measures, records and analyses body temperature data.
- Data is then transferred from the patch to the phone when scanned using NFC (contactless).
- Smartphone app tells you which days you are most likely to get pregnant and notifies you when ovulation has occurred.
- Download the app here:
- No more peeing on sticks
- Discreet and comfortable
- Confirms Ovulation
- 24/7 temperature measurement
- The longer the Medicare femSense system is used, the more accurate it becomes.
- By wearing the patch and closely observing several menstrual cycles, Medicare femSense can not only detect the fertile phase, but precisely define it – individually tailored to each and every user.
- Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use and does not display temperature curves.