EAR THERMOMETER – BRAUN THERMOSCAN 7
- Age Precision™ age adjustment
- Colour coded LCD to help interpret temperature
- Large backlit LCD screen on the front panel
- ExacTemp™ positioning system
- Night light
- Stylish new ergonomics and aesthetics
- Separate memory button
- Memory stores last 9 temperatures
- Smart silver blue design
- Practical storage case
- Heated tip for better accuracy
- Product code: IRT6520
How to use
- How does Age Precision™ technology work?
- It couldn’t be easier
- Simply select your child’s age and the colour coded display will help you understand the temperature reading based on the age of your child and act accordingly – green (normal temperature), yellow (elevated temperature) and red (high temperature).
- The new Braun ThermoScan® 7 also has a special patented Braun pre-warmed tip which is designed to give professional accuracy. The tip on other thermometers can cool the area where the reading is taken, leading to a higher risk of inaccurate readings. The tip on the ThermoScan® is warmed before use to ensure accurate readings.
Clinical research shows that the definition of fever changes with a child’s age*. But many parents and guardians don’t know this. What is fever in a newborn can be a normal temperature in a four year-old. So to help you interpret your child’s temperature at first sight, Braun have developed the new Braun ThermoScan® 7 digital ear thermometer with unique Age Precision™ technology.
Choose any Braun ThermoScan® ear thermometer and you’ve picked the brand that’s no.1 among doctors**. Thanks to its pre-warmed tip, Braun ThermoScan® thermometers are already regarded as a benchmark for accuracy, and are widely used and endorsed by doctors around Europe.
Now with new Age Precision™ technology they gives you even more accuracy and reassurance when it comes to interpreting your child’s temperature.
* Reference: Herzog L., Philips S. Addressing Concerns About Fever. Clinical Paediatrics. 2011: 50 (no.5): 383-390.