SUDOCREM ANTISEPTIC HEALING CREAM (125G)
- Sudocrem is clinically proven to soothe and heal your baby’s delicate skin and works in three simple ways.
- First it contains an emollient that soothes sore or inflamed skin.
- Second it works as a mild, local anaesthetic to help ease pain and irritation.
- Finally, a water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and faeces) coming into contact with the skin.
Cuts, grazes and minor burns
- Sudocrem is a gentle yet effective cream, it reduces the risk of infection and contains a mild local anaesthetic to soothe discomfort.
- It also helps wounds to heal by forming a protective barrier over the vulnerable area.
- Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is the nation’s favourite nappy rash cream, it is also an excellent choice for treating skin conditions such as acne.
- If you have very spot prone skin, you may also like to consider Sudocrem Skin Care Cream.
- Sudocrem can also be used to calm and soothe eczema, and certain other skin conditions.
- To read more about how Sudocrem can help with a range of skin complaints visit your family hub.