ARMOLIPID TABLETS (30)
- Armolipid has proven efficacy in lowering Total Cholesterol, LDL –C and Triglycerides. 1-4
- It is available without prescription and is recommended to be taken in combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet
- The majority of cardiovascular disease is caused by risk factors that can be controlled, treated or modified.
- These risk factors include: high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, overweight/obesity, smoking, lack of physical activity and diabetes. 5
- Armolipid reduces cholesterol by the action of the following ingredients: 4
- Red Yeast Rice – includes monacolins which are known to reduce plasma cholesterol.
- Take one tablet daily in combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Always talk to your healthcare provider before taking food supplements
- Do not use during pregnancy, lactation or in combination with drugs that lower lipid levels (e.g. statins, fibrates)
- Keep out of sight and reach of young children
- Food supplements must not be considered as substitutes of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Armolipid Product Information Insert.
- Pirro M et al. PharmaNutrition 2013 1, 73-77.
- Marazzi G et al. Long-Term Effects of Nutraceuticals (Berberine, Red Yeast Rice, Policosanol) in Elderly Hypercholesterolemic Patients. Adv Ther 2011; 28 (12): 1105-13.
- Trimarco B et al. Clinical evidence of efficacy of red yeast rice and berberine in a large controlled study versus diet. Med J Nutrition Metab. 2011 Aug;4(2): 133–139.
- Data on file.