Arm Sling Adjustable – Kedley
About the shoulder:
- The shoulder joints consist of the glenohumeral joint, acromioclavicular joint, sternoclavicular joint and the scapulothoracic joint, which is technically not a true joint.
- The bony structures consist of the humerus, scapula, and clavicle.
- Soft tissue includes muscles, for example the rotator cuff muscles (Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus, Subscapularis, and Teres Minor), several ligaments including the coracoclavicular (trapezoid and conoid), coracohumeral, and coracoacromial ligament and others, labrum, bursas and brachial plexus nerve.
- Supports the arm and carries the weight across the back and shoulder.
- Universal design fits right or left arm.
- Adjustable slide buckle for proper height adjustment.
- Comfortable lightweight material.
- Adult – Medium/Large
- hand injuries needing immobilization