AMETOP GEL 40MG/G TETRACAINE (1.5G)
Ametop Gel 4% 1.5g is a local anaesthetic that contains 4% w/w of tetracaine. The unique formulation works as an effective pain reliever and numbs the skin where applied.
It is often used to prevent pain during tattooing or certain beauty treatments by numbing an area of skin.
Ametop should be stored in a refrigerator in the pharmacy. If you do not intend to use it within one month of ordering, please refrigerate it upon receiving your order.
- Always read the leaflet/packaging before use
- Apply to affected area for instant pain relief.
- It should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women and babies.
- Special care should be taken by Epileptic patients.
- The gel should not be applied to wounds, broken skin, on the lips, mouth, tongue, eyes, ears, anal, or genital area.
- The maximum cumulative dose in a 24 hour period should not exceed 7 tubes for adults and 2 tubes for children.
- 4% w/w of tetracaine
- purified water
- sodium chloride
- potassium phosphate
- xanthan gum (E415)
- sodium hydroxide
- sodium methyl and propyl-p-hydroxybenzoates (E217 & E219).