Lipikar Baume AP+M – La Roche Posay
A hydrating, soothing balm for dry skin that feels itchy suitable for the whole family, including babies from 3 months. Also suitable for use on eczema-prone skin.
- Restoring triple-action balm to immediately soothe the skin and provide up to 48h hydration, so that itching sensations caused by dry skin are reduced for long-lasting comfort.
- NEW AP+M formula restores the skin barrier function, reducing the frequency of dry skin flare-ups, and helps to rebalance the skin microbiome.
- NEW exclusive AP+M technology [Aqua Posae + Microresyl] in a formula that helps rebalance the microbiome and reduces the frequency of dry skin flare-ups.
- Combined with anti-irritation thermal spring water from La Roche-Posay, Niacinamide, 8% Glycerin and 20% Shea Butter this formula intensely soothes the skin and restores the skin barrier.
- La Roche-Posay is a pioneer in Microbiome science, leading research for nearly 10 years.
- The microbiome is the invisible ecosystem of bacteria on your skin, the balance of which helps ensure good skin health.
- This knowledge inspired the formula of LIPIKAR Balm AP+M.
- This gentle moisturising balm has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin, including babies from 3 months
- The minimalist, fragrance-free formula is designed for sensitive skin and its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. The formula is also hypoallergenic.
- 9/10 UK DERMATOLOGISTS RECOMMEND LA ROCHE-POSAY FOR SENSITIVE SKIN – Survey conducted on 267 dermatologists by La Roche-Posay in the UK, July 2019