EXOREX LOTION 5% COAL TAR (250ML)
Exorex Lotion has been formulated to help with the treatment of psoriasis of the skin and scalp. This formula contains active coal tar which has a mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin offering relief from itchiness. It is recommended to apply the Exorex lotion 2-3 times per day.
Directions for use:
For adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Ensure that all areas of affected skin are clean.
- Apply a thin layer of Exorex Lotion two to 3 times a day to affected areas.
- Massage gently and leave to dry.
For children under 12 years of age and the elderly:
- The lotion may be diluted by mixing with a few drops of freshly boiled and cooled.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before you start to use this medicine.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding:
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice