DERMATIX SILICONE SCAR REDUCTION GEL
- An advanced topical Silicone Scar Gel
- Use on freshly healed wounds to help prevent scars
- Clinically tested
- Scientifically proven to soften & flatten scars
- Relieves itching, pain & discomfort of scars.
Dermatix Silicone Gel is used and recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and leading specialists worldwide to effectively reduce scarring. It’s clinically tested and proven to soften and smooth scars and relieve itching and discomfort associated with them.
The Benefits Of Dermatix Silicone Gel:
- Quick drying, convenient and easy to use
- Transparent and discreet
- Maintains the skin’s moisture balance
- Provides elastic protection to the skin
- Ideal for most parts of the skin, including the face and joints
- No maceration
- Make-up can be used over Dermatix Silicone Gel to cover the scar
How To Use Dermatix Silicone Gel:
- The recommended minimum duration of treatment is two months. Apply twice a day in the morning and evening.
- Step 1: Clean the area to be treated with mild soap and water, pat dry.
- Step 2: After the wound has healed, apply a thin coat of Dermatix Gel on the scar and rub it in.
- Step 3: Allow the gel to dry for 4 to 5 minutes. If the gel hasn’t dried, remove excess product.
- Optional Step 4: Apply make-up over the Dermatix gel to cover the scar.
- Dermatix® should not be applied to open or fresh wounds, placed in contact with mucous membranes or too close to the eyes.
- Dermatix® should not be applied over antibiotic skin preparations or other skin treatment products.
- Dermatix® Gel may stain clothing if not completely dry.
- Dermatix® should be applied to clean, dry skin only.
- If redness, pain or irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.