A.VOGEL SIBERIAN GINSENG ELEUTHEROCOCCUS DROPS (50ML)
Eleutherococcus is native to Eastern Asia and particularly Siberia. The root of this herb is an example of an adaptogen – a substance which enables the body’s metabolism to adapt and cope with unfavourable conditions such as physical and psychological stress, infections and environmental pollutants.
- Physical or mental stress
- Fatigue/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Tincture of Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root, extracted in alcohol (50% v/v)
- Adults: 20 – 30 drops twice daily in a little water.
- Children: This product is not recommended for children.
- Not to be taken by diabetics, epileptics or schizophrenics, or those on blood pressure or heart medication, or hormone treatments such as HRT or oral contraceptives.
- It should not be taken together with stimulants such as caffeine.
- Take it at a different time of day to vitamin B and C supplements, as it speeds up their secretion.
- In long term treatment it is recommended that a one month break is taken after three months.