VERMOX 100MG TABLETS MEBENDAZOLE (6)
Vermox Tablets are a medicine used to treat threadworms (sometimes known as pinworms) and other common worm infections e.g. (whipworm, roundworm, hookworm). The medicine contains mebendazole, which is one of a group of medicines called ‘anthelmintics’. This medicine is for use in adults and children aged over 2 years.
Check the table below to see how much medicine to take.
- Do not take more than the stated dose shown below.
For oral use only.
- For oral use only.
- The tablets may be either chewed or swallowed whole. Crush the tablet before giving it to a young child.
- Always supervise a child if they are taking this medicine.
Children under 2 years old – Do not give to children under 2 years old.
Adults and children aged 2 years and over
- Threadworm infections (Enterobiasis): Take one tablet, repeat after 2-4 weeks
- Common worm infections (Ascariasis, trichuriasis, ankylostomiasis and mixed infections): Take one tablet twice daily for three days
- Other worm infections (Taeniasis and strongyloidiasis): Adults: Take two tabets twice daily for three days. Children over 2 years: Take one tablet twice daily for three days
Do not use this medicine…
- If you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients.
- If you are breast-feeding.
- If you are pregnant or think you are pregnant.