Veet Men In Shower Hair Removal Cream (150ml)
- Remove unwanted body hair without the nicks, cuts and prickly stubble that shaving often leaves behind.
- Experience smooth skin with Veet men in-shower hair removal cream with silk and Fresh™ technology, which removes hair quickly and effectively leaving the skin smooth.
- Not only hydrates skin for up to 24 hours, but its fragrance technology also ensures that there is no lingering malodour.
- Formula designed to work close to the root and removes even very short hair.
- Veet In Shower Cream is recommended for chest and body hair
- Before you shower, use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to apply the cream evenly onto dry skin. Don’t rub it in.
- Make sure the hair you want to remove is completely covered.
- Don’t forget to wash any cream off your hands.
- Wait at least 1 minute before stepping into the shower – Now continue with your normal shower routine.
- For the first 2 minutes in the shower, try to avoid putting the cream directly in the stream of water, so that it stays on long enough to work. It is usual for some cream to gradually wash away at this stage.
- Now that the cream has been on your skin for 3 minutes in total, use the white side of the sponge to remove a small test area of cream.
- If the hair comes away easily, remove the rest.
- If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 3 more minutes – but not any longer, as you don’t want to exceed a total of 6 minutes with the cream on your skin.
- For more sensitive areas use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to remove the cream.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry.
- Rinse the sponge and dry it, and keep the tube closed when not in use to make sure the cream stays effective.
- Do not use on moles, scars, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin which has been shaved in the last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Before each use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin using.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling feeling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, or sunbathing.
- Always wait 72 hours between applications.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.