ULTRA-SKINMETICS DERMAROLLER (1)
The new name and look for the Dermaplump Dermaroller
Our superior quality micro-needling system is uniquely designed with 540 titanium needles to boost your skin’s production of collagen and leave your skin glowing, smoother and more evenly toned. Using our at home micro-needling system can enhance the effectiveness of your Gold Collagen Masks & anti-ageing creams by boosting their absorption and concentration in your skin.
- Stimulating collagen production
- Improving poor skin tones
- Acne scar removal
- Hyper pigmentation (dark spots)
- Reducing fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles
- Reducing pore size and firming
- Improving elasticity of skin
- Plumping skin
Your Ultra-Skinmetics dermaroller can be used 2-3 times per week.
Before, After-Use and Replenishment
- Before and after using your Ultra-Skinmetics micro-needling system, cleanse with warm water and store it in its plastic case.
- Be sure to replace your dermaroller often—once a month, if you’re using it several times a week, or after about 7 to 10 uses.
Do not use the Ultra-Skinmetics micro-needling system over active acne and do not exfoliate right after using the Ultra-Skinmetics roller. Avoid sun exposure or wear sunscreen or a moisturiser with an SPF the following day.
Does it hurt or draw blood?
- No, it does not hurt, it simply glides across the skin, and gives you a tingling sensation, nor does it draw any blood, so you have nothing to worry about.