Home Drug Test Kit – Self Screen (1 Test)
Simultaneously screen urine for six commonly used drugs of abuse:
- Cannabis (Hash/Grass), Amphetamine (Speed), Methamphetamine (Crystal Meth), Opiates (Heroin), MDMA (Ecstacy) & Cocaine
- Good value: Screens for six common drugs of abuse in one test
- Accurate: Over 97% accurate compared with GC/MS laboratory tests.
- Urine test, no need to take blood.
- Fast: Results in 3 – 5 minutes.
- Simple to use :On-site results in minutes. Individual results for each drug group.
- Delivery: Product shipped fast in plain packaging.
- Drug screening period: detects use for 3-5 days except for Cannabis up to 30 days
Each drug has it’s own test strip and so each strip result should be read individually.
You will see 2 letters on the drugs cassette next to the test strips, ‘C’ this is the Control band and ‘T’ this is the Test band.
A pink coloured line should appear on the strip of the control band (C), for each drug type, this confirms that each test is working properly. If no line appears in the control band the cassette hasn’t worked properly and you may need to do a further test.
If a second pink coloured line, no matter how faint appears in the test band (T), this is a negative result.
If no line appears in the test band (T) then the individual has tested positive for that drug of abuse.
Read the instruction booklet well to familiarise yourself with the appearance of positive and negative test results.