Secura Barrier Cream (92g)
- As a barrier against irritation from body fluids
- Prevention of skin damage associated with incontinence
- As a moisturiser for severely dry or chapped skin
- Contains 5% dimethicone for maximum protection. Maintains skin integrity by protecting the skin from exposure to faeces, urine and bodily fluids
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked or wind burned skin and lips
- Non-greasy, will not wash away
- Absorbs quickly
- Does not clog briefs or adversely affect the absorbency of incontinence pads
- Transparent application allows for visual skin inspection without removal
- Paediatrician tested: safe for use in children and full term infants 0-36 months of age
- Fragrance and lanolin free
- Helps to moisturise dry skin
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed get medical help immediately.
- Do not use on patients with a known allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Only use on intact skin.
- If condition deteriorates, or does not improve within 7 days, seek medical advice.