OralMedic Mouth Ulcer Treatment
- Soothes pain while aiding the healing process It is applied with a soft cotton bud applicator, forming a protective film over the ulcer.
- The applicator allows hygienic and accurate application so that ulcers can be targeted easily.
- Provides a protective barrier, much like a plaster, that protects for up to 4 hours, soothes pain and aids healing.
- Dry the area using the cotton drying bud
- Hold the applicator at arms length, away from the eyes, with coloured ring up.
- Gently bend the coloured ring to one side until it snaps.
- OralMedic will now flow to the opposite end
- Apply to the affected area for 5-10 seconds. Use a rolling motion to completely cover the entire ulcer bed and ulcer rim. A stinging sensation is experienced immediately upon application.
- Rinse mouth thoroughly with water and spit out.
- Dispose of swab in the bin.
- HyBenX® – Hydroxybenzenesulfonic Acid: 30%, Hydroxymethoxybenzenesulfonic Acid: 20%
- Sulphuric Acid: 26%
- Water: 24%
- FD&C Red 40: less than 1%
- Do not use if you are allergic to materials that contain sulphur in any form
- Do not use if you are pregnant
- Do not use if you are under 12 years old
- Avoid contact with eyes – If eye exposure occurs, immediately remove any contact lenses, irrigate the eyes for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice
- Avoid contact with clothing as it may discolour or damage
- Read the package insert for detailed safety instructions