OpSite Spray Dressing (240ml)
- OpSite Spray is permeable to moisture vapour and air, allowing the surrounding skin to breathe, so preventing maceration.
- The skin area can be bathed easily without affecting the dressing or the wound.
- The film stays intact over skin areas that are flexible or mobile such as knuckles.
- Quick and Easy to Apply
- Ideal for First Aid Kits
- Can be used to protect unbroken blisters
- Shake well, invert the can and spray to cover the wound
- Avoid inhaling.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
- Pressurised container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 degrees Celsius. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- For external use only
- Keep away from sources of ignition – No smoking.
- Do not use with plastic intravascular devices.
- Avoid spraying onto fabrics.
- Not to be used with iodine preparations. Skin reddening may occur when used with an iodine solution and covered with occlusive dressings.
- Not intended to be used in conjunction with other medicated preparations.
- Do not apply on children under the age of 18 months.
- For skin grafts: It is imperative that adequate areas of the graft are left without spray to allow adequate drainage of serous fluid.