OCCLUSAL CUTANEOUS SOLUTION (10ML)
In the treatment of warts and verrucas the effect of salicylic acid is to remove the affected skin over a period of time. If successful, the new skin that grows underneath will be healthy.
- This medicine is for external use only.
- Do not apply to normal healthy areas of skin. If the gel comes into contact with normal skin, wash it off with plenty of water.
- Avoid use on broken or inflamed skin.
- This medicine is not suitable for use on the face, or for warts affecting anal or genital areas.
- Verrucas and warts can take up to 12 weeks to disappear and it is important to persevere with the treatment.
Not to be used in
- People with severe blood circulatory disorders, such as peripheral vascular disease.
- Moles, birthmarks, hairy warts or on any other skin lesions.
- This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have previously experienced such an allergy.
If you feel you have experienced an allergic reaction, stop using this medicine and inform your doctor or pharmacist immediately.