NUROFEN DURANCE PATCH 200MG IBUPROFEN (4)
Nurofen Durance is indicated for the short-term treatment of local pain in acute muscular strains, or sprains in benign traumas close to the joint of the upper or lower limb in adults and adolescents aged 16 years and older.
- The active substance is ibuprofen. One medicated plaster contains 200mg of ibuprofen.
How to Use
- For use in adults and adolescents aged 16 years and over.
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken, or might take any other medicines especially if you are taking of the following:
- Medicines to lower blood pressure
- Medicines to thin the blood e.g. warfarin
- Always use this medicine exactly as described in the leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to strong sources of natural and/or artificial light (e.g. tanning lamps) during treatment and for one day after removal of the medicated plaster, in order to reduce the risk of sensitivity to light.
Do not use this medication if:
- You are under 16 years of age.
- If you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- If you are in the first 6 months of pregnancy, speak to your doctor before using this medicine.